The floss that’s got it all!
Regularly flossing is one of the best ways to keep gums healthy. Cocofloss cleans what regular flow misses, it’s the loofah for your smile! Hundreds of filaments scrub away plaque, leaving your gums purified. Best of all, it is safe for your smile! crafted with soothing coconut oil, naturally aromatic fruit oils, and vegan wax, Cocofloss uses no toxins or animal testing.
Please note that orders are only available for in-store pickup.
Plaque stinks! Woven with hundreds of grime-grabbing fibers, Cocofloss erases that sour, stinky plaque to leave your smile fresher than ever.
Plaque's a yellow biofilm that covers our teeth. Cocofloss scrubs all the yellow gunk away to leave your teeth smooth, sparkling, and bright.
Reduce gum inflammation with Cocofloss! Coconut oil, a natural antimicrobial, soothes your gums while Cocofloss fibers scrub all that irritating plaque away.
INHALE DEEPLY AND SMILE
Cocofloss is infused with coconut oil, a natural, soothing antimicrobial we love so much, we put it in our name. It also contains fragrant fruit oils and a light coating of microcrystalline wax.
Our aromas are carefully crafted in Italy from a combination of natural and synthetic ingredients. They’re in full compliance with strict E.U. regulations on fragrance allergens and meet the International Fragrance Association (IFRA) Standards.
Breathe in a bit of bliss every time you floss.
KEEP YOUR PEARLY WHITES AND THE PLANET BRIGHT
We have always been and always will be cruelty-free, vegan, and free of toxins, including parabens, SLS, and PFAS. We’re proud to be Leaping Bunny certified, the gold-standard in cruelty-free certification for non-animal tested products.
Cocofloss offers floss refills in compostable packaging to help cut down on single-use plastics.
To further our commitment to the planet, we’ve partnered with Wildlife Conservation Network to help keep habitats healthy for animals and humans around the world.
HOW TO USE
1. Grab 18 or so inches of your favorite floss (about shoulder-width).
2. Twirl 1-2x around your middle finger on one hand.
3. Twirl 1-2x around your middle finger on the other hand.
4. Insert floss between teeth. Make a "C" shape with the floss, hugging each side of each tooth. Slide floss up and down sides of teeth.
5. Hold floss with your pointers and thumbs close together, no more than 1 inch apart.
6. Move to a clean new section of floss for each inter-tooth space. (Repeating the used section of floss will spread bacterial plaque from one space to another.)
Pure Strawberries, Cara Cara Orange, Fresh Coconuts, Delicious Mint